- Skin Care for Riverside, California and the Inland Empire
While Dr. Ardila and his staff can perform treatments in the Riverside, California office to help your skin look younger and healthier, there are many steps you can take yourself in daily life to help keep your skin in great condition:
- Wear sun block every day, every time, even when you are just driving
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol minimally
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes and the delicate skin around them
- Get plenty of sleep
- Choose skin care products wisely
- Remove all makeup before going to sleep
- See our custom link to skin care products that will help to Restore and Renew with these skin applications.
- Damage from the sun is definitely the most common cause of skin problems. Photo damage (as sun damage is often called) can either be acute, as in a sun burn or more commonly, chronic, noticed by gradual changes in overall appearance. Some skin changes are due to medical and health issues such as pre-cancerous lesions and skin cancers. All evidence points to the fact that ultra-violet light is the cause of the majority of changes associated with visible aging of the skin.
- At Riverwalk Medical and Wellness, Dr. Ardila and his team of Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Aestheticians are available to help advise each patient in the use of the correct skin care products , whether or not in combination with a series of Photo facial or Fractional Laser treatments.
- If you would like to learn about the different skin care options and treatments available at Dr. Ardila’s Riverside office, please contact us today to schedule your initial consultation.