Contact us today for
- Dermal fillers
- Juvaderm Ultra Plus
- VI Peels
- The Wiley Protocol
- Adult Healthcare
What is the Treatment Process
- In Riverside and serving the Inland Empire
- The treatment process for BOTOX® Cosmetic is simple.
- Here's what you might expect from the moment you arrive until your procedure is done.
Before the Treatment
- A Complimentary Consult that includes a digital skin analysis and digital photos to determine whether you are a candidate for treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic and to discuss your expectations for treatment.
- Dr. Ardila or one of his Nurse Practitioners may examine your ability to move certain muscles in your brow area. The location, size, and use of the muscles that create furrow between your brows can vary among individuals
- You should ask any questions you may have about your expectations for treatment
- After discussing treatment goals we will finalize a customized treatment plan tailored to your needs
The administration of BOTOX® Cosmetic involves:
- No anesthesia is required. However, we may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief.
- We will administer a few tiny injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic directly into the muscles that cause those moderate-to-severe frown lines between the brows.
- Injection Sites
- Approximately 10 minutes for the entire treatment.
After the Treatment
- No downtime is needed – you're ready to get on with your day!
- We will give you specific aftercare instructions.
- Side effects associated with the injection include localized pain, infection, inflammation, tenderness, swelling, redness, and/or bleeding/bruising.